Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II at Reiki’s Birthplace
Mt. Kurama, Japan (April 21-24, 2020)
Japan is one of the MUST visit countries in the world. We are always excited and happy for anyone who decides to explore Japan. It can be a busy trip, but its so worth it! Adding a Reiki class to your Japanese cultural experience is a great option that will make a long life lasting effect.
Healing Land Reiki invites you to start your Reiki journey where modern Reiki started: Mt. Kurama, near the ancient capital of Japan, Kyoto. Walk on Mt. Kurama, where the Mikao Usui (Founder of Usui Reiki) received the gift of Reiki and join the millions of practitioners around the world who practice the world’s fastest-growing complementary holistic practice.
Why Mt. Kurama?
Mt. Kurama is a sacred mountain in Kurama Village located in the northern part of Kyoto, Japan. It has been the home of The Kurama Temple (In Japanese, its “Kurama-Dera”) for at least 12 centuries. Kurama Temple is a mountain temple with a long history and a unique atmosphere. It is considered by some to contain special spiritual energy and over the years, many famous people have come here to meditate. It’s known for it’s spirituality and breathtaking natural beauty.
What is Reiki and How Does it help?
Reiki is a natural holistic healing system that helps the body relax and promotes natural healing on all levels: spiritual, mental and physical. It is easy to learn, simple to do and requires no special tools or skills to be effective.
Reiki is a great tool to have in order to live in modern society. As we go through the challenges of life, Reiki helps us to handle them more peacefully and can be applied to any life situations. It’s easy to use, easy to learn and ANYONE CAN LEARN IT.
Reiki I & II Prerequisites: None
This class is available for anyone: people who are new to Reiki or current practitioners. We have seen that many students who took any level of Reiki class on sacred Mt. Kurama, were able to improve the quality of their life and built a strong or stronger connection to Reiki.
The Beginner class (Reiki I) given on day 1. This training will give you a solid foundation of Reiki knowledge and will activate (or refresh) your access to the Reiki Energy.
Day 2 (Reiki Level II) builds upon what was learned in Level I. Level II also introduces three symbols that will increase the effectiveness of your Reiki including how to send Reiki over a long distance and more.
During the 2 day class, you will:
• Learn a detailed history of Reiki: Japanese, Western & a brief introduction to Holy Fire® III Reiki.
• Learn Reiki Ideals.
• Learn how to use your hand to detect places to give treatments.
• Receive the Reiki I Placement (a style of attunement). This gives the ability to channel Reiki Energy.
• Learn hand positions for self-treatments and how to give Reiki sessions to others.
• Receive an explanation of the “Hayashi Reiki Healing Guide” and how to use it.
• Be introduced to and discuss the Reiki Level II symbols and how to use them.
• Test on the Reiki Level II symbols.
• Recieve Reiki Level II Placement.
• And More!!!
Day 1 – April 21, 2020
Check-in (after 11 a.m.) and free time. Please explore Mt. Kurama on your own.
On day 1, dinner will be provided. You will need to make your own arrangements for breakfast and lunch for this day.
Day 2 – April 22, 2020
Reiki class Level I & Hiking together during class.
3 meals a day will be provided.
Day 3 – April 23, 2020
Reiki class Level II & Hiking together during class.
3 meals a day will be provided. Special dinner together and certification ceremony.
Day 4 – April 24, 2020
Check out at 10 a.m. If you wish, you can continue to explore Mt. Kurama on your own.
Breakfast together and check out. We may use this morning before lunch time for practice or theory.
Class Fees Include:
• 2 days of Reiki Instruction, practice time and time to explore Mt. Kurama. We will also have the 3rd day before lunchtime.
• Receiving “Reiki, The Healing Touch: First & Second Degree Manual” by William Lee Rand, a 177-page manual that is one of the most used Reiki manuals in the world.
• A certificate identifying you as a certified Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II Level Practitioner.
• 3 nights of accommodation in Kurama Village with shared rooms, bathrooms and shower rooms.
• 3 meals a day will be provided. Breakfast will be served buffet style. Lunch can be a variety of rice balls or sandwiches. Dinner will be served in the style of traditional Japanese Kaiseki cuisine (contains 5-8 course meals).
Our wonderful hosts at Kurama Inn always doing a great job by accommodating each of your dietary needs. Contact us for details if you need to make special food requests.
Costs Not Covered by Class Fees:
- Round trip airfare to and from Japan.
- All transportation costs from the airport where you arrive to Kurama village.
- Entrance fees to Mt. Kurama and cable car fees (if you choose not to walk up the mountain).
- Any hotel fees before or after staying at Kurama Village.
- Any tourist activities, gifts, etc.
- Additional meals at Kurama village.
- Traveler’s insurance.
- Appropriate clothing for hiking on the mountain.
- Any personal belongings, etc…
¥170,000 (Approx. $1,240)
Class Tuition ¥104,000 (Approx. $950) & Accommodation ¥66,000 (Approx. $600)
**Early Bird Price: ¥150,000 (Approx. $1,110)**
Available till February, 29th 2020
↑ Class Tuition ¥84,000 (Approx.$770) & Accommodation ¥66,000 (Approx. $600)↑
Prices may vary slightly due to exchange rate
If you don’t need accommodation and food,
The class tuition fee will be ¥110,000 (Approx. $1,000)
(You will need to make your own arrangements for food and stay and transportation)
How to Register for the Class:
Step 1 → Non-refundable deposit is required: ¥50,000 (Approx. $450)
Please, note that all the payments are non-refundable
Step 2 → Please, fill up the application form here Application form
If you need more details or having any questions, please send us an email email@example.com
You can also email directly to Lena Takahashi firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!